Explore the Lodge
At Home in the Wild
At Cabin Falls, we take great care to ensure that you can unwind, recharge and enjoy the best that the wilderness has to offer.
Our attention to detail and rustic charm will immediately have you feeling welcome and at ease.
Designed to blend with the environment and to welcome you home from the wild, all our facilities are at your disposal.
- * Dining Hall – hand-built communal cedar table, cushioned sitting areas for reading, views of the river, screened barn-sash windows that fully open for breezes off the river on warm days, and a woodstove for cooler days.
- * Main Deck – Muskoka-style deck chairs overlooking the river and falls with access to a cedar swimming dock
- * Wood-fired Sauna
- * Quiet spaces – natural seating, hammocks
- * Fire pit area for evening gatherings
- * Axe Throwing area
- * Miles of Hiking Trails
- * Private Bathhouse* – sponge bath-style, supplied with pitcher of warm water and basin. Bathing can also be done in the river using plant-based, organic products
*We are working on a hot water system for an outdoor shower (we’ll keep you posted!)
The cabins are tastefully and comfortably furnished. Each cabin is equipped with a woodstove and wool blankets for chilly evenings, a private deck that overlooks the river, and stunning views out nearly every window.
New Guest Cabin – “Cliffside” – 1 double, 2 singles, 1 fold-out sofa
Historic 1930’s Cabin – “Rapidan” – 2 doubles, 2 singles
*single cots can be added to either of the cabins for larger groups/families
Dining at the Lodge features a variety of first-class, beautifully crafted dishes and fresh-baked goods prepared in our wood stove. When in season, we forage wild local foods to help showcase the bounty of Temagami and to make our menus even more appealing.
Breakfast and dinner are served in the Lodge’s dining hall, with lunch provided on the trail during daily outings. Our meals are essentially organic and, with advance notice, can be tailored to meet any special dietary requirements you may have.
Our drinking water? Sourced from a near-by pure spring that bubbles out of the ground in the old-growth forest.
At Cabin Falls, we pride ourselves in our attention to detail and to incorporating creature comforts into a wilderness setting. Pottery, silverware, wine glasses and linen napkins grace our table, along with candle-light and fresh bouquets of native flora.